Q-Pay service options
- QR code scanning
- Transfer funds to other user accounts;
- Scan payment slips sent by other users or utility bills;
- Payments for purchases;
- Create QR code for any of your accounts to
- Receive payments;
- Manage your standing orders;
- Review all your payment history;
- Configure your account of receiving payments transferred by other users;
- Register your VAT slip for purchases made.
Q-pay service terms & conditions
100 MNT is charged for each transaction effected within the accounts of Chinggis Khaan Bank and 300 MNT is applied for inter-bank transfer.
How to become a user of Q-Pay service?
- If you are already are an Online banking user, you can use QPay service after updating your CKBANK application;
If you are not yet using an Online banking services, you can visit the nearest branch to apply for the internet banking services;
[Click here] to download QPay payment service instruction.
Link to download “CKBank” application