Loan terms & conditions
|Loan types||Loan amount||Interest rate (annual)||Term||Loan origination service fee|
|Project loan to support inter-city passenger transport|
Not more than the bus value.
|4.50%||up to 120 months||0.30%|
If additional collateral is provided, the advance payment is – 0%, in other terms the advance payment shall be not less than - 10.00%.
- The applicant must have experience in providing inter-city transport services for at least last 3 years or more;
- Sufficient loan repayment ability and shall not have any outstanding non-performing loans;
- Permission to pledge the automobile to the bank and enter into a Fiducian agreement;
- Other additional criteria set by the bank.
- Introduction of the company;
- State registration certificate and company charter in copy;
- If the company has more than 2 beneficial owners, the approval and order of the Governing body;
- Reference from the General Executive Agency for Court Decision;
- Information of beneficial owners;
- Financial statements of the borrower;
- Proof of income source;
- Property license or certificate and other related information;
- Other documents covering business operations;
- Contact information;
- Contracts concluded with National Transport Center along with contract implementation reports/reviews for the last 2 years;
- Account statements for the accounts held with other financial institutions;
- Other required documents.