We have joined Q-Pay service
Q-Pay service is an online payment system, converting the bank account and transaction data into QR code, allowing customers to execute quick and easy transactions and share information.
Q-Pay service advantages:
- Scanning QR code
- Remit funds to the other user account;
- Pay for the payment order received or utility payment;
- Purchase payments;
- Create QR code on your account;
- Receive funds;
- Send payment order;
- Checking on the transaction history;
- Configure to receive payments on your account;
- Automatic registry of VAT bill for purchased items.
Q-pay service terms and conditions:
MNT100 is charged for each transaction effected within the accounts of Chinggis Khaan Bank and MNT300 is applied for inter-bank transfers.
How to become a user of Q-Pay service?
If you are already are an Online banking user, you can use QPay service after updating your CKBANK application;
- If you are not yet using an Online banking services, you can visit the nearest branch to apply for the internet banking services;
- [ Click here ] to download QPay payment service instruction.