Security tips for using social network
People use social networks (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter) a lot in their daily lives. Be aware of following security tips to prevent from possible risks.
- Avoid accessing your accounts on public or someone else’s device (internet cafes, game centers, schools) and always log out/sign out when you are finished with your session.
- Do not disclose your personal information to strangers whom you met on social network.
- Do not post your personal information on social network.
- Manage account security settings and choose safe configurations. For example, change the settings so that only your friends can see your personal information.
- Do not download attachments or software recommended on social network.
- Avoid connecting to social network, using your personal information when using computer, tablet or mobile phones of others.